Total Pageviews

9/13/2017

Doll Museum, Paris

Had  some mommy time last week when my husband watched our little one while I was visiting the Doll Museum in Paris. It's been a while that I wanted to go & am happy I did as the museum is lovely with a great permanent collection as well as a "dolls & teddy bears clinic".

For me dolls represent the testimony of our occidental culture & civilization, an illustration of different generations, of their dreams & their way of life.

Currently there's an exhibit on dolls from the 80's that I really enjoyed, that reminded me of my childhood:)
Sadly the museum is closing at the end of this week... if you're out & about in the city of lights go check it out!

And for you ladies who have little girls, you can bring your daughters on wednesday afternoon so they can create & customize little Barbie dresses for their dolls.
There are also workshops in order to create puppets as well as garments for dolls!

Musée de la poupée
28 rue Beaubourg
Métro Rambuteau








F

No comments:

Post a Comment